Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Getting organised

The biggest challenge I'm facing right now with homeschooling is time management. I can't seem to get myself together and something (be it housework, cooking, errands) ends up not being done. Flylady bless her heart was great but I can't seem to get motivated to even read her emails anymore - they get deleted straight away.

I'm exhausted and now with my older son not attending daycare, I don't know when I'll get the time to organise things. I might have to send the boys away for a little while. It isn't that I don't want their company - it's just that bless their hearts when they help me with the housework, I end up with twice as much to do.

First thing is to get back to Flylady and listen to what she has to say. BABYSTEPS!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home