Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Disadvantages of using School of Distance Education

Asalaamu alaikum,

This will be very quick as I am (as usual) pressed for time. I raved on in my previous entry about how wonderful the school is now read about what isn't so wonderful:

While the school isn't so strict about completing the workbooks, I still feel as though I am under enormous pressure to keep going and doing the activities even when my son isn't really in the mood. It ends up not as fun but as a chore for both of us. (Admittedly this doesn't happen often but there are days when I feel as though we haven't been doing "enough" and I push my son to do maybe too much).

I guess I can see this is really not a fault of the school but a fault with me and my teaching technique. (We just have to finish this unit OR ELSE).
I will have to relax a little bit more and concentrate more on the fun aspect or leave things. Honestly, it's just preschool - I shouldn't be so hard on my child!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as salaamu `alaykum...

I am SO the same way.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad Tasmiya, this post is an entry that I would like to add to my site, homeschool curriculum, with your permission please.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading this post, Tasmiya I believe I could use the content for my site, homeschool gathering place . If I could have your permission.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tasmiya it sounds like your school year is very much on track! After reading this post, I feel it would make a perfect article for my site home school cirriculums, with your permission.

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading this post, Tasmiya I believe I could use the content for my site, homeschool lesson plans . If I could have your permission.

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading this post, Tasmiya I believe I could use the content for my site, homeschool curriculum . If I could have your permission.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about jewelry exchange. I also have a Blog/Website about jewelry exchange which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching for homeschool gathering place, and came to your site Tasmiya. After reading this post, I could really use this on my site, homeschool gathering place, with your permission of course.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tasmiya, this post turns out to be exactly what I am looking for, for my site home school books . With your permission, I would like to publish it.

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading this post, Tasmiya I believe I could use the content for my site, homeschool curriculum . If I could have your permission.

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Umm Ibraheem said...

why are all these blogs closing down? we need writers like yourself..come back

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home